Cash price: $50/night – EXTENDED STAY RATE
(See information below for nightly rates for short-term stays.)
Sleeps: 2 (1 Queen)
This cozy cabin is used exclusively for extended stays (30 nights minimum). It is tucked away in the woods for total relaxation and enjoyment of nature. A fire pit and patio accommodations coax the guests outside to enjoy an expansive view of the sky with a grand display of stars and moon on a clear night. Numerous golf-cart or walking trails surround the cabin and lead down to the spring-fed, sandy-banked Bonaldo Creek.
Don’t let its tiny size fool you! This 280 sqft cabin is fully stocked for cooking and serving and offers ample leisure space. The open living space includes a queen-sized bed, nightstand, recliner, armoire, small table/desk, and a TV equipped with Dish satellite. The bath includes all the essentials with a shower (no tub).
Meadows has a private drive shared with the Creek Cabin, making it perfect for extended stays. A cell phone booster and free wifi are provided for your convenience.
Shorter stays may be available between our extended-stay reservations, but our nightly price is $130/night or $120/night with cash. Use the contact information below to inquire about short-term availability for this cabin.
To book your stay with us, choose one of the following options…
- Visit the Check Availability page to enter your dates and see what cabins are available. Then complete a reservation request form for the cabin of your choice.
- Call, text, or email us at 936-569-9021 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or click here to view our availability calendar and to book this cabin through Airbnb! (additional fees apply)
Our cabins follow a No Smoking and No Pets policy.
- Cell tower booster
- Complete Kitchen
- Free Laundry Facility Access
- Free Wifi
- Hot Tub Access
- Linens (sheets, towels, washrags, dish towels)
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Outdoor Firepit
- Satellite Television