Cash price: $165/night
Additional Guest Fee: $15/guest/night after first two guests
Sleeps: 5 (1 Queen, 1 Full, 1 window seat slightly smaller than a twin)
*** Newly renovated! ***
The Treehouse cabin towers two stories into the forested canopy and has a wall of windows looking out on nature’s greenery. Wood walls and floors enhance the rustic appeal. Nature beckons from the glassed creekside wall that opens onto a long veranda with a full view of playful squirrels in the treetops of walnut and hickory trees.
The cabin is well-suited for individuals, couples, or families. The main living area has a leather loveseat, smart TV, table and chairs, and a full-sized Murphy bed. A cozy window seat tucked under the staircase is the perfect nook for reading, journaling, or napping and can also serve as additional bedding for our younger guests.
The inviting loft bedroom extends the full length of the cabin and looks down on the living area below, but it has plenty of privacy. It includes a queen-sized bed and comfortable seating for a relaxing escape.
The bath is located off the living room and includes a sizable closet and vanity area, a shower (no tub), a full-sized washer and dryer, and additional built-in storage.
The kitchen is equipped with a full-sized stove/oven, a refrigerator/freezer, microwave, standard coffee pot, griddle, crockpot, pots and pans, utensils, dinnerware, and plenty of storage.
The cabin is kept comfortable with thermostatically controlled heat and air.
This cabin is located within an easy walk to the shared, property hot tub, which can be reserved for private use in one-hour increments.
The in-house washer and dryer, ample storage space, and covered area for parking (underneath the cabin) make this cabin the perfect option for long-term stays. We offer the following discounts for extended stays:
- 25% discount for 7-13 nights
- 50% discount for 14-27 nights
- 50% discount plus NO TAXES for 28+ nights
- Rates may be negotiated for multi-month stays.
To book your stay with us, choose one of the following options…
- Visit the Check Availability page to enter your dates and see what cabins are available. Then complete a reservation request form for the cabin of your choice.
- Call, text, or email us at 936-569-9021 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or click here to view our availability calendar and to book this cabin through Airbnb! (additional fees apply)
Our cabins follow a No Smoking and No Pets policy.
- Complete Kitchen
- Free Laundry Facility Access
- Free Wifi
- Hot Tub Access
- Local TV
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Outdoor Firepit
- Private Laundry Facilities
- Separate Living Room